Thursday 21 November 2013

autumn update!

Berry colours are very in this time of the year! They suit the season very well and always look nice. I love berry lip colours aswell as berry coloured clothing, I find the colours so classy and tasty looking! Berry coloured coats are a must have! They look so warm due to their colour and they also look so mature and classy which is one of my favourite styles of clothing. Berry colours just scream gorgeous! And they are just perfect.

 
Big hair is in as always and I love this look, it's lovely! It reminds me of a fairy tale hairstyle. I could easily wear this to a Christmas party or a night out, I just love it so much. 

 
Playsuits!! 
I love playsuits, they are so cute yet casual but can be dressed up aswell! MissGuided have some gorgeous playsuits out at the moment, this being one of them. I think it's stunning, it looks very simple yet glamourous due to the high neck and daisy pattern. Perfect with a cute black or monochrome clutch bag, dark lip and some killer heels, your now ready for a wild night out!

Signed Young Rapunzell♛

No comments:

Post a Comment