Thursday 13 December 2012

i'm loving..

'i'm loving..' Is going to be an update of what I'm really loving throughout the months, this month I'm really loving my Hot Chocolates with loads of cream or melted marshmallows which is perfect as we are experiencing very cold weather. I am also really loving glittery nails, whether they are ombred glitter nails or nail art including glitter, I just really like the look of them! Getting my nails done shall defiantly be on my Christmas List. Also Nike Blazers! A lot of people seem to like these at the moment but I have two favourites, the bright blue ones and the black ones, they just scream 'AMAZING', they are around £60-£80 which is annoying as they are so nice and a girl on a budget is not going to be able to afford them unfortunately. Christmas sales hopefully!!!
Pastel coloured hair.. This was very popular in the summer but a the craze has died down a little I think I am liking it a bit more, it did like the colours and styles originally but they did get a bit boring as everyone was getting it done, I think it nice to see others with it but unfortunately no one will let me dye my hair as it is all natural -.-
EYESHADOW! I loooove eyeshadow, cat eyes are they best, I usually use browns for my eyes with a really extreme eyeliner that makes my eyes look very cat like.. Also my eyelashes add to the catty look, but I defiantly am loving a extremely pigmented eyeshadow at the moment.
Gabrielle Aplin, I adore her new song 'The Power Of Love' it just gives me chills every time I listen to it, in a good way obviously. Her voice is so soothing it really makes you want to listen more and more and mooore! Defiantly a must listen to.
Sequins, I love sequins at the moment! I've always thought they look rather tacky but there are certain dresses that look stunning covered in sequins. It also really depends on who wears the dress as well a sequins all over a dress are not always the most flattering. The dress in the picture is from MissGuided who I absolutely love their clothing is devine!!
Defiantly must check out their website which is www.missguided.co.uk

Young Rapunzell♛



No comments:

Post a Comment